Vegan Beef Bok Choy Stir Fry
SERVES: 2-4 PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINS
- 1 pack of VBites Beeph Chunks
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp ginger (finely diced)
- ½ head of mustard greens sliced ¼ inch width
- 2 medium or 4 small bok choy cut at the root end and leaves separated
- ½ small head of watercress roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp classic sake
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
- ½ tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
- Gather and prep all of your ingredients and tools before cooking.
- Melt 1 tsp of coconut oil in a wok pan.
- Gently fry ginger and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add mustard greens, bok choy, and watercress.
- Once wilted, add sherry, sake, rice wine vinegar and soy sauce. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Finely slice and warm through VBites Beeph Chunks and add to the stir-fry.
- Serve immediately, with rice.