Vegan Beef Tacos
SERVES: 2 PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINS
- 1 pack of VBites Beeph Mince
- 6 mince tacos
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp hot smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- ¼ tsp of powdered garlic
- ¼ of powdered onion
- 1 tbsp of tomato puree
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ½ Avocado
- Handful of coriander
- Mexican salsa
- ½ lime for juicing
HEATING THE SHELLS
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Place the tacos on a tray and bake in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
MAKING THE FILLING
- Melt the coconut oil in a large pan over a high heat.
- Add the mince and stir constantly for 2-3 minutes until the mince starts to seal.
- Mix in the spices, onion and garlic powder and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the tomato puree, allow to heat while mixing it through and then add the filling to the tacos.
- Roughly mash the avocado with the back of a fork and add in little piles on top of the tacos.
- Sprinkle the chopped red onion on top.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and a squeeze of lime juice.