Plant Based Cajun Chicken Quinoa
- (1 pack) VBites Chicken Chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g quinoa
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 button mushrooms, sliced
- 80g spinach
- 1tbsp cajun seasoning
- Pinch of Smoked Paprika (optional)
- Rinse quinoa thoroughly and add to a medium pan with the vegetable stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until tender.
- In a small wok or frying pan heat the olive oil and add your VBites Chicken Chunks. Fry until golden brown and add onion, pepper and mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes until soft.
- Mix in Cajun seasoning and add the quinoa and spinach.
- Stir through for 1-2 minutes for the spinach to wilt and serve immediately with a sprinkle of smoked paprika.