Plant Based Maple Rasher Pancakes
- 130g of plain flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 240ml of soya milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of margarine (vitelite)
- 1 tbsp of cane sugar
- 2 tbsp of sunflower oil
- 4 tbsp of maple syrup
- 4 slices of VBites Maple Bacon Rasher
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the milk and oil and whisk through until smooth.
- Use the margarine to line the inside of a small non-stick frying pan
- Heat the pan to a medium heat and add the pancake mix. Flip once you start to see bubbles in the middle of the pancake.
- Repeat until you have used up all the batter, this recipe should make 6 medium thick pancakes.
- In a separate pan heat a little oil and fry 4 meat-free maple-cured rashers until crispy around the edges.
- Build a stack out of layers of pancakes and rashers before drizzling with a generous serving of maple syrup.