Plant Based Tuna Mayo Baked Potatoes
- Two large baking potatoes
- 150g of VBites Fish-free Tuna Pate
- 3 spring onions
- ¼ of a cucumber
- 3 tbsp of Vegan mayo (Plamil or Granovita)
- Sprig of dill (Optional)
- Cracked black pepper (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200c and wash the baking potatoes
- Prick the potatoes with a fork to prevent any explosions in the oven and bake for 60-80 minutes. Turning every 20 minutes to ensure they are evenly cooked through.
- Finely chop the spring onion and into a mixing bowl.
- Cut the cumber down the centre and then slice into very thin half rings and add to the bowl.
- Mix in the VBites Fish-free Tuna pate with the vegan mayo.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, cross cut them and serve with a chopped dill and cracked black pepper (optional)
This recipe is also great in sandwiches, on crackers or just as a dip!